Farnborough Intermediate Care Centre
Located at Town End Farm, this is a city wide resource that puts older people (65 years and over) and their carers at the heart of the rehabiliatation and reablement process.
This maximises their independence and quality of life.
Farnborough Intermediate Care Centre offers a range of services in order to help older people to:
- Recover from illness and trauma
- Avoid unnecessary admissions to hospital
- Avoid a timely hospital discharge
- Remain independent and living at home wherever possible
Who can use this service?
You can use the service if you:
- Are aged 65 and over
- Are living in Sunderland
- Are recovering from illness or trauma and are medically stable at treferrals you are referred
- Have been assessed by relevant professionals before being referred to the service
How to contact the service
Telephone: 0191 561 3905