Sunderland Care and Support launched on 1 December 2013.
It is a local authority trading company established by Sunderland City Council.
Sunderland Care and Support provides services across the city and the region.
The services we provide are:
- Reablement at home
- Farnborough Court Intermediate Care Centre
- Sunderland Telecare
- Community Equipment Service and Handyperson Service
- Day services
- Supported living schemes
- Registered residential services
- Short break services
- Independence at home (outreach) services
- Sunderland Shared Lives
- See and Solve Solutions
- Sunderland Home Improvement Agency